搜尋此網誌

2018年11月21日 星期三

How can we help other people

We are all individuals. If we want to be, we could always be isolated individuals like separated isles. But isolation and separation could engender alienation---alienational from others and alienation from our true and better self.

I believe I am not a very isolated individual. I am connected to this world in various ways via varied means and channels. As a connected individual living a pretty balanced life, I believe I am aware of many problems plaguing other individuals, especially many younger and less experienced ones.  When I see those poor fellow creatures, I want to help them. One important way to help is to share my experience and thoughts with them. But it takes skills and tactics to achieve desirable effects.

Today I met such a young man and I tried my efforts. It seemed that my efforts was paid back in a way. I am not sure how long the effect will endure, but if he turns to me next time, I will still try to offer him colace and confidence.

So many of us are living in shadows cast by different monstrous things or beings. Some even think they are wading in the death valey and heading for another world.   They are actualy daydreaming in a hellish world.  They are creatures forgotten by HIS ALLMIGHTY. But maybe God just create those individuals to test their fellow beings' mercy. We should not let God down and need to extend our hand to those suffering souls and hurting hearts.

Yes, as the lyric of a song goes: If everyone offers some love, this world is bound to become a better place to live in.

沒有留言:

張貼留言