搜尋此網誌

2017年6月22日 星期四

Why is this the job for you?

Tell us about one of your favorite travel moments.
---I traveled to Plague in the summer of 2013 and stayed there for three days. The experience there is greatly memorable because I saw cultural diversity, historical and architectural richness and lingual difference off course. My most favourite site is the Charles Bridge, which was full of artists, musicians, various happy pedestrians. I bought a hairpin for my then girlfriend who is my wife now living together with me in another beautiful city---Toronto.

Tell us about the accomplishment of which you are most proud. Go ahead and brag. We want you to.
---I was born in a remote rural village in a very inconvenient mountainous area in mid China. My family was very poor then and primary and high schools I attended were not so well-staffed. I started learning English when I was 13 years old. But I fought so hard that I made giant progress and numerous scholarships and awards. Finally, I made my way to become an English teacher in a top university in Shanghai, where I won my MA and PhD in English. Not one Shanghai locals were not surprised when they learnt my story. Many foreigners believed that I learnt my English in UK or States because of the proficiency, especially in speaking. I actually made my living by learning English well. Now I realize that learning well gives me a second life.

Our Company culture is one of our most important assets. This 'EFness'- so very difficult to describe - is our culture and our secret weapon! Our Core Values: 1. Entrepreneurial Spirit 2. Quality 3. Passion 4. Nothing is Impossible 5. Attention to Detail 6. Innovation 7. Cost-consciousness If EF was your company and you could add an EF Core Value - what would you choose and why?
---I would choose "Now or Never." Because this value could remind people---learners and staff, that the present moment is the most momentous second and only when one could seize and make the best use of each present second, could they achieve success and translate their dreams into realities. Otherwise, all dreams would be nothing but illusions. This phrase could also teach people the significance of focus--focus on their present business and do not be absent-minded or get distracted; or else their consciousness is invaded and colonized by either trivialities or irrelevant issues, and their life will thus be wasted away unknowingly.

Why is this the job for you? (Tweet format! 140 character or less)
---I have made miracles in my life. I have made miracles for my students and clients. And I am bound to making more miracles for more people.

沒有留言:

張貼留言