搜尋此網誌

2017年1月30日 星期一

New Year's Resolution&Revolution

Every year is a new year, and every year will be an old dead year;so does every day. The year two thousand and seventeen has long been in my life, yet I still have not made the new year's resolution. The days and weeks and months were made cheap in that way. The content of my life was thus made cheap. It is time to make the resolution and the revolution. Every moment is another opportunity to reform the past wasteful self.

The following are my resolutions for the new year of 2017 and I will exert all my efforts to make every day and every hour count so as to actualize my resolutions:

1. Secure an academic position as a PhD or post-doctorate candidate in a Canadian or American University.
2. Secure a working position or part-time positions to earn no less than 2,000 Canadian dollars per month to keep mind and soul together.
3. Attend another IELTS and get an overall score of no less than 8 and over 7.5 in writing.
4. If necessary, attend GRE and TOFFEL to prepare for American PhD application.
5. Keep regular hours and exercise to prepare for creating a baby.
6. Obtain Driver's license G 2 and buy a car(probably a Jeep).
7. Apply for American passports for Lara and me.
8. Read no less than 40 books and read reviews for the reading and film watching.
9. Go back to see parents and sell the property in SH and make good use of the money.
10.Learn French and Cantonese to the level of daily conversing. 

沒有留言:

張貼留言